Client Relations Administrator
The role represents a great opportunity to join an exciting business and to support the ever-growing Client Relations team across their organizational and administrative l functions. The Client Relations team look after all our clients from the initial contact to getting them fully on-boarded and ready to start trading with us. This role will focus mainly on the team’s administration, from getting our clients personal information updated to creating accounts for them.
A fundamental part of this role lies in identifying opportunities to improve internal processes, as well as owning solutions to lead to long-term benefits for customers, the business and the team.
What you will do:
- Manage a busy mailbox where correspondence is sent to you from clients and internal teams. You will interact with clients on the phone and via email to assist them with enquiries regarding the service or the registration process. You will work closely with other departments to ensure all requests are actioned in a timely manner.
- Assisting clients with updating their accounts with personal information, documents and other details.
- Set up client accounts using our internal system and onboarding new clients using verification software. Specifically focusing on World First Corporate and World First Markets.
- Work with our Partnerships department to ensure partnerships are logged appropriately.
- Ensure queries and registrations are covered whilst colleagues are out of office.
- Identify areas to improve operational efficiency, specifically around changing processes or identifying knowledge gaps for the team.
- Take minutes at meetings and circulate to attendees
- Documenting internal process and best practice in readiness for future team audits.
What you will have:
- Extremely organized and a keen eye for detail
- ‘Can do’ attitude to work
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to input large volumes of data through our in-house system
- Must have experience in an administrative role and / or excellent knowledge of Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent multi-tasker; ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Articulate; excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to use your initiative and work alone as well as part of a team
- Enthusiasm, creativity and initiative
What you will get:
- Competitive salary and discretionary performance-based bonus
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous PTO policy, 401K contribution, monthly contests/awards
- Great perks including free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, bi-annual company parties, team nights, charity days, and WorldPerks for exclusive employee discounts!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that WorldFirst helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top