World First is a market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly growing, fun-loving international payments company and we are looking to hire a Client Services Executive.
World First Australia is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Client Services team. This role is suited to those individuals who have a strong customer service focus, who can act as a real ambassador for the brand, enthusiastically sell the benefits of World First to prospective clients and take them from enquiry to first trade. You will be comfortable following up all inbound leads, and actively managing a CRM system to improve conversion between enquiry and trade. You’ll have monthly targets to achieve so you need to be comfortable working within a target driven role.
You will also have an exceptional eye for detail to ensure that our trades are compliant and have excellent communication skills to ensure that our Clients are aware of and providing the correct documentation to be set up with an account.
This is a highly rewarding position for the right candidate and an excellent career opportunity. Assisting the sales and dealing teams, the Client Services Consultant will help with initial client queries such as:
- Answering initial queries around the services World First provides
- Updating client details and supporting clients to a level of being able to transact
- Dealing with account activation issues and document collecting
- Supporting clients with their online account questions
- Assisting with questions around verification requirements
- Acting as a conduit between the client and various other sections of the business
- Competitive salary, plus super and discretionary bonus dependant on experience.
- A fun working environment based in the Sydney CBD
- The ability for fast progression within a rapidly expanding business, including full payment of RG146 qualifications
The successful candidate will be a graduate who has:
- A friendly, motivated and enthusiastic approach to helping people
- Customer service experience
- Articulate, enthusiastic and friendly
- Good team work, communication skills and ability to work in a time pressured environment
- Ability to self-motivate and have a positive attitude
- Fluency in another language is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong time management skills.
About this company
World First is one of the fastest growing, multi-award winning, foreign exchange specialists in the world, offering individuals and businesses access to world class products and customer service. Our business is built on relationships with our customers, suppliers, partners and colleagues.
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard. We like each other and we like our jobs
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that World First helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top