Client Money Senior Analyst - Process, Risk and Control
World First is a market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly growing, fun-loving international payments company and we are looking for a Client Money Senior Analyst to join our Treasury Team.
The Senior Analyst role is responsible for driving the continuous monitoring of controls, procedures and compiling various management metrics across the global entities. The role will require a disciplined individual that can work with various stakeholders globally to influence change and reduce business risk. The candidate will be working within the Client Money team, reporting to the Client Money Oversight Manager. The role will entail supporting the client money team and enhancing the control framework by producing detective and preventative controls. Key to this role will be the ability to produce viable add value management metrics. Regulatory reporting and external audit experience is not a requirement, but will be an advantage for the successful candidate.
Key responsibilities will be:
- The candidate will be required to develop a control matrix across all business entities to ensure that all internal procedures are up to the required standard and meet all regulatory requirements. All procedures will be required to be in line with various business methodologies and internal policies.
- The candidate will be required to investigate processes, draft/review process flows, propose enhancements, create and implement preventative and detective controls.
- The candidate must be a self-starter that can rationalize, optimize and redesign process controls to strengthen business practices, improve controls and effectively mitigate business risk.
- Controls monitoring will require creation of regular reporting of management metrics. This will in turn be used to drive change efficiently through the business.
- Proactive identification of regulatory risks
- Proactive in developing knowledge of global regulatory requirements
- Assist in audit work as required
- Assist in group projects where required
- Support the Client Money Oversight Manager as the business SME and champion
- Provide coverage to the Client Money team and understanding of daily processes when required
- Provide support to the Client Money team offering challenge and a four eyes review where required
- Some experience within financial services, foreign exchange, or payment services is preferred as is any regulatory reporting or external audit experience.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Process-oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with tight delivery schedules.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsiveness, accountability and adaptability.
- Uses knowledge and initiative to assess business risks and escalate issues
- Payment services Directive (not essential)
- Have a flexible approach to working hours required to fulfil the role
- Working towards a professional qualification e.g. AAT, ACCA, ITM, ACT, CIMA, ICAEW
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and health cover
- World Perks: season ticket loan, free breakfast, childcare vouchers, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, tri-annual company parties - and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top