Client Money Senior Analyst – International Development and Projects
The Client Money Senior Analyst candidate needs to be flexible and driven. The candidate must have a keen attention to detail, and a thorough and constructive approach to all projects. This role is mainly projects based and will involve the investigation, design and handover of processes. The role will also include validating and challenging existing processes. The documentation of findings, proposing improvements, creating metrics for monitoring, collating management information are all key requirements for the role. Communicating with global stakeholders and management is a key requirement for the role.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Setting up of international offices thinking about Client money, controls, cash management and reporting requirements
- International review of processes, roles and responsibilities
- International policy implementation
- Assist with any new product offerings ensuring client money, controls, cash management and reporting requirements are set up correctly
- Assist with international and project requirements for Liquidity and Bank reconciliations
- Optimize and redesign process controls to strengthen business practices, improve controls and effectively mitigate business risk.
- Investigate processes, draft/review process flows, propose enhancements, create and implement preventative and detective controls.
- Liaise with the business, audit and regulators
- Drive banking structure working group from a regulatory perspective
- International policies and rule mapping
- Setting up and driving client money forums
- Update of senior management all things Client money, international expansion and projects
- Some experience within financial services, foreign exchange, or payment services is preferred as is any regulatory reporting or external audit experience.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Process-oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with tight delivery schedules.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsiveness, accountability and adaptability.
- Uses knowledge and initiative to assess business risks and escalate issues
- Payment services Directive (not essential)
- Have a flexible approach to working hours required to fulfil the role
- Working towards a professional qualification e.g. AAT, ACCA, ITM, ACT, CIMA, ICAEW
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Lucy works alongside global marketplace sellers to help scale their businesses and enable them to move funds around the world through secure payment solutions that match individual needs.
Back to top