Business Development Manager (Xiamen, China)
- Identify and approach senior management of potential e-commerce business and corporate partners, to understand specific requirements of their clients and how best to service them.
- Responsible for closing high value long term partnerships
- Expand brand awareness and breadth of business in China
- Mixture of both telephone and face to face sales
- Work collaboratively with the account management team in driving new relationships
- Work with the World First Marketing team to develop localized sales and marketing material
- Have at least 2 years of relevant sales experience, within e-commerce/ partnership sales
- Possess an outstanding natural sales ability
- Have experience in winning long term contracts with ongoing negotiations
- Experience in delivering tailored face to face presentations
- Be able to think strategically and outside of the box
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Lucy works alongside global marketplace sellers to help scale their businesses and enable them to move funds around the world through secure payment solutions that match individual needs.
Back to top