Business Development Manager - Netherlands
World First is a market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly growing, fun-loving international payments company and we have just opened a brand new sales office in the Netherlands!
Headquartered in London, and with offices globally, World First is making a significant mark in the world of FX. Having built a successful Dutch business from our London HQ, we have now launched an Amsterdam sales office as part of our continued strategic expansion into Europe. This is a unique opportunity for driven individuals to make an impact on the Netherlands international payments market, supported by the larger World First operation.
Our sales vacancies provide an incredible opportunity for motivated, ambitious, target driven individuals with an exceptional work ethic to progress their career in sales and join a rapidly expanding company. In this role, you will be required to speak directly with the senior management of Dutch businesses, to understand their FX requirements and up-sell our awarding winning business and FX services. The environment is fast paced, entrepreneurial, exciting and a complete meritocracy.
As a Business Development Manager you will work with a team of successful sales people. Working for one of our Senior Sales Consultants, you will initially assist them in appointment setting and bringing new clients to World First. This role provides a clear progression route within our corporate sales team, with the opportunity to move into a more senior sales role and to continuously improve your earning potential as you achieve your targets.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Making effective outbound calls to key decision makers
- Identifying new sales opportunities within the Dutch FX market
- Promoting the benefits of World First in line with the FX needs of potential clients
- Achieving individual sales and revenue targets
- Assisting with face to face pitches
- Working with our CRM and using other resources to produce a well-researched leads database of suitable prospects
- Previous experience working in a sales role and converting leads into clients is desirable
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding demanding targets
- Competitive in nature
- Entrepreneurial in the way you approach work
- FX product knowledge and an interest in the financial markets is desirable
- Must be fluent in Dutch and have a business level of English
- €34,000 base salary and competitive commission structure
- 8% holiday allowance, free breakfast and fruit, team nights outs, start-up working environment, beer fridge Friday, chocolate Tuesdays.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Lucy works alongside global marketplace sellers to help scale their businesses and enable them to move funds around the world through secure payment solutions that match individual needs.
Back to top