Business Development Manager - Korea
World First is a multi-award winning, leading foreign exchange specialist, offering individuals and businesses access to world class products and an award winning service. With offices in London, Austin, Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong, we offer a global service providing FX, currency hedging and international payments.
- Identify and approach senior management of potential e-commerce business and corporate partners, to understand specific requirements of their clients and how best to service them.
- Responsible for closing high value long term partnerships
- Expand brand awareness and breadth of business in South Korea
- Mixture of both telephone and face to face business development activities
- Work collaboratively with the account management team in driving new relationships
- Work with the World First Marketing team to develop localized marketing material
- Have at least 2-3 years of relevant sales experience
- Native Korean and business-level English
- Possess an outstanding natural business development ability
- Proven track record in a senior business development role, ideally within financial/ e-commerce/ partnership sales
- Have experience in winning long-term contracts with ongoing negotiations
- Experience in delivering tailored face to face presentations
- Be able to think strategically and outside of the box
Please submit your CV (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to us.
To find out more about what it's like to work with World First or more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.worldfirst.com/en-hk/careers
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that World First helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top