Business Development Manager
World First is a market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly-growing, fun-loving international payments company and we are looking to hire a Business Development Manager for our UK Corporate FX Sales team.
World First is the UK’s fastest growing, multi-award winning, foreign exchange specialist, offering individuals and businesses access to world class products and customer service. Our business is built on relationships with our customers, suppliers, partners and colleagues. We win lots of awards for our customer service – a few recent ones include the Ruban D’honneur for the European Business Awards for Customer Focus and the UK Customer Experience Awards. Our growth has also placed us on the FinTech 50 and the Investec Hot 100. Basically, we are a company that is going places!
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard. We like each other and we like our jobs.
This FX Sales role provides an incredible opportunity for a motivated, ambitious, target driven individual with an exceptional work ethic to join the highly successful corporate sales team at World First. As an experienced sales individual, you are responsible for driving a significant contribution of World First’s outbound new business sales. Responsible for achieving annual revenue targets, you will be expected to sell the benefits of World First’s products to senior decision makers over the phone, and assist Senior Sales Consultants with face-to-face pitches. The right candidate needs to demonstrate drive, motivation and a positive approach, as well as strong sales abilities.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Accountability to achieve monthly and annual revenue targets. These targets should be achieved through the generation of new business through telephone based sales, appointment setting, and assisting/leading face-to-face pitches
- Being up to date with the latest products and services to proficiently sell these to the customer, representing World First with the utmost professionalism & integrity
- Ability to confidently close client meetings, resulting in open trading accounts, utilising as many suitable products/services as possible
- Maintaining a high level of positivity, contributing to team morale and energy
- Ensuring you are aware of necessary compliance regulations
- Must be experienced working in an outbound sales role ideally within the FX industry, but other sales industries will be considered
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding demanding revenue targets and contributing significantly to business growth
- Significant track record of setting up high quality, relevant appointments and some experience of leading face-to-face meetings and getting high value prospects to a tradable status
- A desire to learn FX products in depth, including regulated FX products
- Sound compliance awareness
- Basic salary: commensurate with experience + uncapped commission (First year OTE c. £55,000, 2nd year £75,000 and 3rd year £100,000+)
- Excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, season ticket loan, company pension scheme and health cover
- Free breakfast, free massages, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Lucy works alongside global marketplace sellers to help scale their businesses and enable them to move funds around the world through secure payment solutions that match individual needs.
Back to top