Business Development Manager (based in Shenzhen, China)
Who we are:
World First is a multi-award winning, leading foreign exchange specialist, offering individuals and businesses access to world class products and an award winning service. With offices in London, Austin, Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong, we offer a global service providing FX, currency hedging and international payments.
The World First Sales & Partnerships team is responsible for developing and maintaining a network of e-commerce and partner clients across the globe, and working closely with e-commerce partners to increase revenue generated from their client base. Reporting to the Head of Sales & Partnerships - Asia, this role will focus on closing high value e-commerce clients and corporate partnerships, and will be pivotal to World First’s expansion into the China market localizing our product portfolio.
This role provides an incredible opportunity for an experienced solution sales professional to join a rapidly expanding, market-leading company. The successful candidate would be required to develop our e-commerce and partnership offering in China looking for strategic relationships or businesses that could benefit from a World First solution.
What will you do:
- Identify and approach senior management of potential e-commerce business and corporate partners, to understand specific requirements of their clients and how best to service them.
- Responsible for closing high value long term partnerships
- Expand brand awareness and breadth of business in China
- Mixture of both telephone and face to face sales
- Work collaboratively with the account management team in driving new relationships
- Work with the World First Marketing team to develop localized sales and marketing material
What you will have:
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years of relevant sales experience, within e-commerce/ partnership sales
- Possess an outstanding natural sales ability
- Have experience in winning long term contracts with ongoing negotiations
- Experience in delivering tailored face to face presentations
- Be able to think strategically and outside of the box
- Fluent Mandarin and good English skills
Please submit your CV (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to us.
To find out more about what it's like to work with World First or more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.worldfirst.com/en-hk/careers
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
如有兴趣请投简历（Microsoft Word格式） 。
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that World First helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top