Business Development Associate
The WorldFirst Corporate Sales team is looking to expand their desk with an ambitious, confident, and tenacious individual for our growing Sales Development Team.
As the first point of contact with prospects, our Business Development Associates (BDA) create demand for our expansive portfolio of Corporate international payment solutions and plays a key role in our business success strategy. This role also qualifies conversations to understand the prospect presence in the rapidly growing international Corporate space and helps to determine the appropriate next steps in the sales/evaluation process. Our BDAs are a key component of the pipeline and revenue growth for World First.
As a WorldFirst BDA, you will support the Account Executive team with qualified opportunities and will need to build strong professional relationships throughout the Sales & Marketing teams. You will be expected to execute a daily cadence of prospecting and conversations to qualify leads and create new sales qualified opportunities.
Examples of Key Responsibilities:
- Help support both outbound and inbound channels with a hyper focus on moving leads through the sales funnel.
- Aiming for 80 - 100 calls on a daily basis.
- Provide insightful information and deliver a new perspective on how to grow their Corporate business globally.
- Set up 5 meetings on a weekly basis.
- You will be accountable for the reach rate, the number of qualified opportunities generated, deal conversation rate and increasing the average transaction value.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline required.
- Outbound sales experience desirable.
- Coachable with a willingness to learn and a commitment to excellence.
- Superior communication, relationship building, and collaborative capabilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SalesForce.com is a huge plus.
- Ability to work in team environment and have fun!
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation packing including annual discretionary bonus.
- Premium benefits including company 401(k) matching, health, dental, vision, & disability benefits, enhanced maternity and shared parental leave policies, & educational sponsorship.
- 20 days’ vacation, 10 observed federal holidays, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst, annual volunteer day, & your birthday day off!
- Perks, including; On Your Side awards & recognition, free breakfast (Tacos on Wednesdays!), Friday drinks fridge, intramural teams, corporate discounts, gym discounts, bi-annual company parties – and more.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that WorldFirst helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top