Business Development Associate
The WorldFirst Corporate Sales team is looking to expand their desk with a highly motivated and enthusiastic new member. The Business Development Associate role provides an opportunity for a fun, motivated, ambitious individual with an exceptional work ethic to take on the role of closing opportunities and expanding our corporate client book.
The role itself will require a mix of both telephone and face to face sales ability. You will be selling World First’s expanding portfolio of corporate solutions. The successful post holder will have a strategic mind, the ability to think laterally and the ability engage with key stakeholders.
This has been created as part of our consistent growth as a company. It is a crucial role and a rare chance to join a young, innovative and extremely successful company with real career opportunities. This is a highly rewarding position for the right candidates and an excellent career opportunity. To be successful you will:
- Have a strategic mind, the ability to think laterally and the ability engage with key stakeholders.
- Have knowledge of the international Australian corporate sector and ability to apply that when selling our corporate solutions.
- Proven track record in direct sales – at least 3 years’ experience.
- Have experience in winning deals with long sales cycles and ongoing negotiations.
- Experience in delivering tailored presentations face-to-face and via online platforms.
- Have a strong desire for financial / career success & progression.
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary and commission structure
- An excellent benefits package including health and wellness initiatives
- Birthday day off, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst
- Annual volunteer day
- Perks, including: free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, bi-annual company parties – and more!
To Apply: To find out more about what it's like to work with World First or more job opportunities, please visit our website. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Back to top