Hello, we’re WorldFirst. We specialise in making international money transfer faster, simpler and cheaper for people and businesses with global ambitions. Our clients never stop. And neither do we. To support us on our journey we’re looking to hire a Business Analyst.
We win lots of awards – a few recent ones include #7 on The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200, The Queen's Award 2016, Ruban D’honneur for the European Business Awards for Customer Focus and the UK Customer Experience Awards.
Our growth has also placed us on the FinTech 50 and the Investec Hot 100.
Basically, we are a company that is going places!
We are a dynamic and high-performing function, committed to delivering value across the business and are looking for a business-savvy and solution-focused Business Analyst to join the team.
You will be working on a wide range of internal and external projects for various departments across the business, playing a key role in the implementation and realisation of World First’s strategy. You will have direct access to stakeholders at all levels of the organization and won’t find any unnecessary red-tape here!
- Work across the full project lifecycle from pre-project business case stage to project close.
- Conduct current state analysis in order to help design future state processes.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders both internally and externally to understand their needs and translate these into a workable models.
- Work closely with Project Managers, QA and IT development teams to produce Agile ‘user stories’ to articulate requirements.
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure that deliverables meet the initial requirements.
- A pro-active attitude and a passion for delivery.
- An ability to build relationships quickly.
- Expertise in a wide range of requirement elicitation and documentation techniques.
- Be able to hold your own in technical conversations, working directly with IT.
- Experience working with cross-functional IT development teams within an Agile environment.
- Experience within the financial services sector.
In return we’ll give you:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and health cover
- World Perks: season ticket loan, free breakfast, childcare vouchers, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, tri-annual company parties - and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Lucy works alongside global marketplace sellers to help scale their businesses and enable them to move funds around the world through secure payment solutions that match individual needs.
Back to top