Banking Operations Relationship Manager (Implementation)
The Operations department is primarily responsible for day-to-day network management of bank accounts including managing and maintaining external Banking Partner relationships.
We are looking to hire a strong Bank and Operations Relationship Manager who is self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Examples of Key responsibilities:
- Manage external Banking Partner & Service Provider relationships on behalf of World First.
- Act as Banking Partner & Service Provider point of escalation for World First as a whole.
- Keep up to date with Global Banking, FX & payment market news, especially related to FinTech.
- Embrace FinTec fast pace being agile/adaptable in working environment.
- Manage World First expenditure with Banking Partners & Service Providers to ensure effective cost management on an ongoing basis. Regular cost analysis and fee reviews form an integral part of the role.
- Provide senior management briefings on current state of the relationship/account opening status.
- Manage internal stakeholders expectations relating to Bank account openings and relevant services.
- Understanding payment methods domestically and internationally.
- Ensure clear communication is delivered internally for new Bank accounts/Bank services.
- Administer the internal Bank network account opening/closing.
- Manage the Bank Partner & Service Provider selection process, obtaining a strong regulatory and compliance understanding.
- Perform Banking Partner & Service Provider quarterly performance reviews.
- Represent World First at external industry conferences and client meetings.
- Project manage key banking infrastructure and capability improvements including arranging training and documenting new processes.
- Collaborate with Compliance on Banking Partners KYC and AML documentation
- Assist business change team and IT with operational projects involving bank account network infrastructure.
- Assist international development with expansion into new markets.
- Support Head of Operations - Asia with improvement initiatives.
- Help to document and maintain operation’s policy and procedure documents, introducing new documents when the need arises; adapting existing procedures for new business ventures.
- Identify and recommend improvements to the existing ways of working.
- Be able to assist in allocation of permissions to internal World First system access.
- Assist with set up of Banking platforms and roll out to users internally.
- Manage user access for Banking platforms and TMS.
- Be a self-starter with strong banking operations relationship management experience
- Have experience being a systems administrator (both deciding and arranging user access to banking systems)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to strict deadlines, prioritising effectively
- Fluent Cantonese, Mandarin and English is required to work with different internal and external partners
- Strong analytical skills, in particular the ability to draw logical conclusions from a range of diverse source materials and present them in a clear and engaging way.
- Experience of developing and improving systems, processes and controls
- Passionate about ensuring that work is completed to a high quality standard.
- Collaborative and supportive with the team and colleagues across the organization, while still being able to work independently when needed.
- The gravitas and relationship skills to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including Mandatory Provident Fund; health, dental and life insurance; enhanced maternity and paternity leave policies
- 20 days holiday, birthday day off, charity leave, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst
- Perks, including: free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, business casual dress code, annual company parties – and more!
Please submit your CV (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to us.
Back to top