Bank Reconciliations Manager
- Oversee and ensure timely completion of all bank reconciliations on a daily basis
- Create and implement an effective exception management process including in-depth analysis of breaks and communicating these to relevant departments to resolve.
- Produce management information on daily breaks and issue resolution for senior management
- Liaise regularly with business process owners to ensure all reconciliation queries are answered efficiently
- The development and maintenance of internal and external relationships
- Proactive identification and management of identified risks within our books and records
- Develop regular accurate management information for all reconciliations
- Act as primary contact for audit where reconciliation testing and process reviews are required
- Conduct an annual reconciliation of all bank accounts against active third party statements and internal books and records to identify redundant accounts to be closed.
- Drive forward the implementation of reconciliations within the Treasury Management System (Kyriba) ensuring the automated reconciliation tool is effectively embedded within daily processes
- Work with the Finance transformation and project teams to map and document all process and data flows to support automated reconciliations
- Develop and carry out all reconciliations testing on match rules and data flows to ensure new and existing accounts, and products, are correctly implemented
- Represent the team in business projects driving through to completionTeam Management
- Train team on transaction and balance reconciliation investigation analysis and reporting
- Provide mentoring on engagements and communication with internal and external partners
- Driving forward team KPAs to ensure goal congruence
- Foster an environment of open and honest strong communication with regular catch-ups and performance reviews with the team
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years transaction and balance reconciliation experience
- Experience with Treasury Management or third party reconciliations systems, knowledge and experience with Kyriba a distinct advantage
- Strong people management skills
- Effective communicator with relationship management experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of good governance practices
- Experience with Microsoft Office and banking systems
- Salary: commensurate to experience
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus scheme, company pension scheme, private health cover, enhanced maternity and shared parental leave policies, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme
- 25 days holiday, birthday day off, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst
- Perks, including; Annual volunteer day, season ticket loan, free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, gym discounts, bi-annual company parties – and more.
If you are interested in the above please submit your CV in the strictest of confidence.
Also please check out our website to find out more about what we do here at WorldFirst.
Back to top