Associate Corporate Account Manager
Associate Corporate Account Manager
The WorldFirst account management team is looking to expand their team with a highly motivated and enthusiastic new member. The Associate Corporate Account Manager role represents a fun and challenging opportunity to provide top-notch account management and support the daily activities of a busy, rapidly growing team. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, has a keen eye for detail and thrives in a fast-paced environment and who can multitask with ease.
Examples of Key responsibilities:
• Maintain existing and develop new client relationships through active outbound and inbound calls and providing relevant market updates, resulting in client retention and increasing revenue in a competitive market.
• Cross selling and upselling our products, including spot and forward contracts as well as firm orders and our cutting-edge new currency account platform, the World Account.
• Provide clients with support across online, payment and general queries as well as booking transactions over the phone
• Helping colleagues’ clients as if they were your own, managing overall desk workload and maintaining sky-high service levels for all clients.
• Proactively share knowledge, experience, concerns and ideas with the immediate and wider dealing teams in order to enhance the customer experience and ensure all trades are compliant and the business is protected from unnecessary risk.
• Able to demonstrate strong communication skills through building mutually beneficial relationships both internally and externally and the ability to engage openly with people at all levels including senior level decision makers.
• A strong record of meeting and exceeding targets on a monthly basis, providing excellent customer service in the process and driving customer advocacy across your book.
• Ability to demonstrate effective time management, monitoring progress and measuring results against set KPI's.
• Accountable for processes, actions and decisions under your control; consistently delivering work of the required quality.
• Commercially focused and able to demonstrate a strong understanding of World Firsts vision and mission and how you can create value for the business.
• Ability to work under pressure and handle high workloads efficiently whilst supporting and contributing to the wider team.
• Proactive in considering how to improve practices, processes and policies to the benefit of World First and its clients
• You love talking to new people, and are a motivated, self-starter who is extremely organized and uses initiative.
• Accuracy and attention to detail drive you every day.
• You are good with people, possess an excellent telephone manner and above all, you are a team player.
• Associates degree or higher (preferred)
• Speak English fluently - fluency in at least one more language is helpful.
• Ability to grow FX knowledge is essential.
• 1-2 years account management or related sales experience, preferred
Salary and benefits:
• Competitive compensation packing including annual discretionary bonus.
• Premium benefits including company 401(k) matching, health, dental, vision, & disability benefits, enhanced maternity and shared parental leave policies, & development opportunities.
• 20 days’ vacation in your first year, 5 sick days, 10 observed federal holidays, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst, annual volunteer day, & your birthday day off!
• Perks, including; On Your Side awards & recognition, free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, intramural teams, corporate discounts, gym discounts, bi-annual company parties – and more.
Back to top