- Day-to-day management of eCommerce clients
- Answering client queries by phone and email
- Booking telephone transactions, assisting with transactions booked via World First Online
- Following up on “non-dealt” registrations to ensure high conversion levels
- Liaising with support departments within the company to ensure smooth running and communication
- Liaising with clients in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential
- A motivated, self-starter who uses initiative
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Personable and good with people, including an excellent telephone manner
- A good team player
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including annual performance-based bonus and health cover
- Learning and development opportunities
- Open, friendly, fun-loving international working environment
- Free breakfast, relaxed dress code, holiday options, family leave, Volunteer day, and more!
Please submit your CV (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to us.
To find out more about what it's like to work with World First or more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.worldfirst.com/en-hk/careers
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that World First helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top