- Day-to-day management of eCommerce clients
- Answering client queries by phone and email
- Booking telephone transactions, assisting with transactions booked via World First Online
- Following up on “non-dealt” registrations to ensure high conversion levels
- Liaising with support departments within the company to ensure smooth running and communication
- Liaising with clients in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of FX trading and customer service experience
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is a MUST
- A motivated, self-starter who uses initiative
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Personable and good with people, including an excellent telephone manner
- A good team player
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including annual performance-based bonus and health cover
- Learning and development opportunities
- Open, friendly, fun-loving international working environment
- Free breakfast, relaxed dress code, holiday options, family leave, Volunteer day, and more!
Please send us your cover letter together with your CV in Word format.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top