Who we are:
World First is a market-leading, award-winning, rapidly-growing international FinTech business. We want to improve our customers’ lives by moving money around the world brilliantly. An expert in international currencies and money transfer, World First combines specialist knowledge of foreign exchange markets with technological innovation to help individuals and businesses manage cross border currency payments quickly, securely and transparently. World First employs over 500 people across six international offices of London, Amsterdam, Sydney, Austin, Singapore and Hong Kong with plans for further expansion into new countries.
We win lots of awards for our customer service – a few recent ones include #7 on the The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200, The Queen's Award 2016, Ruban D’honneur for the European Business Awards for Customer Focus and the UK Customer Experience Awards. Our growth has also placed us on the FinTech 50 and the Investec Hot 100. Basically, we are a company that is going places!
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard. We like each other and we like our jobs.
World First is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Account Executive, e-Commerce. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with an interest in foreign exchange and client relationship management, to move to one of the most innovative and fastest growing foreign exchange companies in the UK. This is a highly rewarding position for the right candidates and an excellent career opportunity.
- Day-to-day management of eCommerce clients
- Answering client queries by phone and email
- Booking telephone transactions, assisting with transactions booked via World First Online
- Following up on “non-dealt” registrations to ensure high conversion levels
- Liaising with support departments within the company to ensure smooth running and communication
- Liaising with clients in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of FX trading and customer service experience
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is a MUST
- A motivated, self-starter who uses initiative
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Personable and good with people, including an excellent telephone manner
- A good team player
What we offer:
- An excellent benefits package including annual performance-based bonus and health cover
- Free breakfast, fruits and hot drinks
- Relaxed dress code
Please send us your cover letter together with your CV in Word format.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top