Coordinator, Member Services
Coordinator, Member Services
The position plays a critical role in constructing the environment for the ultimate member experience across multiple World 50 communities. This position is responsible for assisting the team with day-to-day group tasks.
Are you driven to achieve, no matter how big or small the task? Do you always ask about the context or background just so you can better understand? Is your planner color-coded?
The ideal individual is attentive to detail, has a strong passion for world-class quality, takes initiative, and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly organized, creative and attentive to detail; able to manage, prioritize and bring to completion multiple projects
- Flexibility to accommodate different situations and temperaments
- Ability to present self to C-level executives with confidence and professionalism
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Persistence, resourcefulness, drive, and ability to work proactively and independently
- Superior standards for quality and service
- Excellent communications skills, both interpersonal and written
- Solid computer and analytical skills
- Work closely with the World 50 communities on the execution of all membership activities
- Create and maintains Salesforce.com member information and data
- Prepare fulfillment packets to be sent out to members
- Manage special projects and research as related to membership communities
- Draft emails and information to be sent to members
- Assist team with managing member issue database
- Assist with coordinating event details and logistics such as name cards, seating charts, calendar cards, etc
- Manage/own 100% of the fulfillments required for the groups assigned
- Assist Member Services Associates in preparation and follow-up for member interactions including but not limited to: pre-call research, call notes, check-in meetings and data input into Salesforce.com
- Manage collateral productions for all groups you are assigned, including: workflow management, printing and packaging
- Bachelor Degree
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- This is an entry level position
Work Environment and Physical Demands
While performing the responsibilities of this position, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role. The associate is occasionally required to travel.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be a comprehensive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with this position.
World 50, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. World 50 also maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Meet Some of World 50's Employees
Alejandro researches target companies and industries that would benefit from becoming World 50 members. He develops solid relationships with prospective candidates and identifies their needs.
Back to top