Coordinator :: Member Services
- Atlanta, GA
About World 50, Inc.
Founded in 2004, World 50 consists of private peer communities that enable CEOs and C-level executives at globally respected organizations to discover better ideas, share valuable experiences and build relationships that make a lasting impact. The busiest officer-level executives and their most promising future leaders trust World 50 to facilitate collaboration, conversation and counsel on the topics most crucial to leading, transforming and growing modern enterprises. Membership is by invitation only.
World 50 communities serve every significant enterprise leadership role. World 50 members reside in more than 27 countries on six continents and are leaders at companies that average more than $30 billion in revenue.
World 50 is a private company that serves no other purpose than to accelerate the success of its members and their organizations. It is composed of highly curious associates who consider it a privilege to help leaders stay ahead. World 50 headquarters are located in Atlanta, Georgia, but this opportunity can be performed from a remote location. Visit our Culture Page to learn more about working at World 50.
Is your agenda color-coded? Are you able to talk on the phone while instant messaging and also creating a calendar event for your best friend's birthday party next week? Do you also happen to know your way around an Excel spreadsheet like no one else? If so, then you may just be a fit for World 50's Member Services team.
As a Member Services Coordinator, you would play a critical role in constructing the environment for the ultimate member experience across multiple World 50 communities. You would be responsible for ensuring the world-class quality of collateral, as well as taking on any task-no matter how great or small. It's a common refrain among World 50 associates that “there's no such thing as 'not my job.'” That said, here at World 50, we're all in this together; we're here to help, and we hope you are, too.
• Work closely with World 50 communities on the execution of all membership activities
• Create and maintain Salesforce member information
• Manage special projects and research as related to membership communities
• Draft emails and information to be sent to members
• Assist with coordinating event details and logistics, such as name cards, seating charts, etc.
• Help Member Services Associates with the preparation and follow-up for member interactions, including but not limited to: pre-call research, call notes, check-in meetings and data input into Salesforce
• Manage collateral production for all assigned World 50 communities
• Highly organized, creative, attentive to detail
• Able to manage, prioritize and bring to completion multiple projects (juggling skills a figurative must)
• Flexibility to accommodate different situations and temperaments
• Ability to interact with C-suite executives with confidence
• Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership of wide-ranging responsibilities
• Solid computer and analytical skills
• Persistence, resourcefulness, drive and the ability to work proactively and independently
• Excellent communication skills, both interpersonal and written
• Nearly impossibly high standards for quality and service
- Bachelor Degree or 0-2 years of related experience
Work Environment and Physical Demands
While performing the responsibilities of this position, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role. The associate is occasionally required to travel.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be a comprehensive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with this position.
World 50, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. World 50 also maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Back to top