Coordinator :: Member Fulfillment
Steve Jobs once said, When you're a carpenter making a beautiful chest of drawers, you're not going to use a piece of plywood on the back, even though it faces the wall and nobody will see it. You'll know its there, so you're going to use a beautiful piece of wood on the back. For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic-the quality-has to be carried all the way through.
World 50 is looking for a builder who has that kind of obsession with detail and excellence.
The Member Fulfillment Coordinator plays a critical role in the creation and distribution of materials essential to maintaining the ultimate member experience. This position is responsible for managing the mailing process, from assisting in choosing content to creating the packaging to send to executives leading some of the largest companies in the world.
The ideal individual is attentive to detail, has a strong passion for world-class quality, takes initiative, and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Ensure World 50 brand and quality standards are met (white glove service).
• Prepare fulfillment packets to be sent out to members.
• Manage/own 100% of the fulfillments.
• Master the Fedex integration and shipping system to mass create and print shipping labels.
• Balance mailings of quantities of 30 to quantities of 120 simultaneously.
• Execute quarterly mailings (from printing labels to compiling packaging) of 1,500 packages.
• Manage collateral productions including: workflow management, printing and packaging.
- Highly organized, attentive to detail; able to manage, prioritize and bring to completion multiple projects
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for multiple projects
- Persistence, resourcefulness, drive, and ability to work proactively and independently
- Superior standards for quality and service
- Excellent communication
- Superior time management skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office and/or G-Suite) and ability to work in a team environment.
- 0-2 years of relatable experience.
- This is an entry level position.
Back to top