Coordinator, Lead Development
Coordinator, Lead Development
Coordinator, Membership Development
About World 50, Inc.
Founded in 2004, World 50 creates private communities for senior executives from globally respected organizations to collaborate for mutual success. World 50 operates distinct groups that cater to CEOs and C-level executives leading functions such as marketing, human resources, sustainability, etc., through its commensurately named communities Chief Executive 50, Marketing 50, Human Resource 50, Sustainability 50, and so on.
World 50's clients are "members" who collaborate with their peers in both live gatherings and virtual formats that allow them to discover new ideas, insights and solutions to their most critical strategic issues. With members on six continents, World 50's business is very global in nature. World 50 has over 120 associates and enjoys a vibrant culture. World 50 associates have a deep commitment to World 50's mission and also to creating a rewarding and stimulating place to work where the ambitious and the curious can thrive. To learn more about World 50's culture, please visit http://www.world50.com/culture
This position is project driven. The defined projects will support current and future organizational outreach considerations in sales and business development. The ideal candidate will have strong research capabilities and excellent analytical skills. Strong organizational skills to assist in the design, direction, research and objectives of the project are required.
The ideal candidate possesses the following traits: ability to learn quickly, detail oriented, ability to multi-task, exhibit a high level of professionalism, and is exceptionally organized.
- Identify and target candidates for membership within World 50 peer groups through ongoing industry research, profiling tools and latest press announcements
- Research member nominations to determine the best candidates for membership – taking into consideration: competitive landscape, company size & reputation, global presence and personal member contributions
- Support Sales Associates in generating leads and other daily activities
- Utilize Salesforce.com to create and manage executive and business accounts
- Manage special projects as related to membership communities
- Detail oriented
- Works effectively, independently and to deadlines
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and effectively prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal and telephone manners
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Team player with a flexible, 'can-do' outlook
- Readily takes initiative
Work Environment and Physical Demands
While performing the responsibilities of this position, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role. The associate is occasionally required to travel.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be a comprehensive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with this position World 50 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. World 50 also maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Meet Some of World 50's Employees
The most important thing we look for in a new employee is curiosity. When you're curious, you can do the things that our business is all about—discovering new ideas and sharing them with the world. If you're that kind of person who always wonders why things are the way they are, World 50 is a place where you can put that curiosity to good use.
Back to top