Business Development Associate
About World 50
World 50 is the premier resource for senior executives from globally respected organizations to privately and candidly share ideas, solutions and collaborative discovery. The World 50 community represents more than 1,200 senior executives from 600 globally respected companies across six continents. Founded in 2004, World 50 serves no other purpose than to accelerate the success of its members and their organizations. Membership provides unparalleled access to world-class gatherings as well as year-round peer-to-peer and team-to-team collaboration, delivering insights found nowhere else. To learn more about World 50's culture, please visit http://www.world50.com/culture
This position is project driven. The defined projects will support current and future organizational outreach considerations in sales and business development. The ideal candidate will have strong research capabilities and excellent analytical skills. Strong organizational skills to assist in the design, direction, research and objectives of the project are required.
The ideal candidate possesses the following traits: ability to learn quickly, detail oriented, ability to multi-task, exhibit a high level of professionalism, and is exceptionally organized.
- Identify and target candidates for membership within World 50 peer groups through ongoing industry research, profiling tools and latest press announcements
- Research member nominations to determine the best candidates for membership - taking into consideration: competitive landscape, company size & reputation, global presence and personal member contributions
- Support Sales Associates in generating leads and other daily activities
- Utilize Salesforce.com to create and manage executive and business accounts
- Manage special projects as related to membership communities
- Detail oriented
- Works effectively, independently and to deadlines
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and effectively prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal and telephone manners
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Team player with a flexible, 'can-do' outlook
- Readily takes initiative
Work Environment and Physical Demands
While performing the responsibilities of this position, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role. The associate is occasionally required to travel.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be a comprehensive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with this position
World 50, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. World 50 also maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Back to top