Associate, Membership Development
You will identify, target, contact and market to top executives for membership to World 50. The role includes cold calling, marketing campaign and lead generation follow-up, appointment setting, reporting and analytics, lead conversion and pipeline management. In conjunction with the firm's managing directors, as well as the communications and operations departments, you will both drive and support activities related to marketing and recruiting for existing and new World 50 executive groups while ensuring seamless interdepartmental collaboration on prospect/member touch points.
- Communicate with prospective members and/or their executive assistants via phone, email and/or hardcopy mailings (cold calling, campaign follow-up, appointment setting)
- Identify and target prospects for membership within World 50 peer groups through ongoing industry research, profiling tools and latest press announcements
- Research member nominations to determine the best prospects for membership – taking into consideration: competitive landscape, company size & reputation, global presence and personal member contributions
- Promote and track all member development campaigns and events through calling campaigns, mailings and invitations
- Utilize Salesforce.com CRM to track and manage sales pipeline and recruitment activities
- Support the development of company collateral and public relations initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational communication skills
- Self-starter who can seek out needs and information without directives
- Superior writing and proofreading skills. Must possess the ability to write and edit text to appropriately and proactively anticipate the needs of the audience.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and perform in several capacities
- Knowledge of CRM and other tracking software, including Salesforce.com and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Outstanding project management, scheduling and research skills
- Willing to work in a flexible work environment with some hours in the evening to accommodate time zones outside of the US
Meet Some of World 50's Employees
The most important thing we look for in a new employee is curiosity. When you're curious, you can do the things that our business is all about—discovering new ideas and sharing them with the world. If you're that kind of person who always wonders why things are the way they are, World 50 is a place where you can put that curiosity to good use.
Back to top