Associate, Member Services
About World 50, Inc.
Founded in 2004, World 50 creates private communities for senior executives from globally respected organizations to collaborate for mutual success. World 50 operates distinct groups that cater to CEOs and C-level executives leading functions such as marketing, human resources, sustainability, etc., through its commensurately named communities Chief Executive 50, Marketing 50, Human Resource 50, Sustainability 50, and so on.
World 50's clients are “members” who collaborate with their peers in both live gatherings and virtual formats that allow them to discover new ideas, insights and solutions to their most critical strategic issues. With members on six continents, World 50's business is very global in nature. World 50 has over 120 associates and enjoys a vibrant culture. World 50 associates have a deep commitment to World 50's mission and also to creating a rewarding and stimulating place to work where the ambitious and the curious can thrive. To learn more about World 50's culture, please visit http://www.world50.com/culture
The position of Associate, Member Services plays a critical role in both the maintenance and sustainability of World 50 executive groups. This role manages member communications, maintains executive assistant relationships, arranges connections between members, communicates engagement opportunities via the World 50 app/website, assists in the coordination of certain events, including completing the registration process, and manages all member activity/intel within the CRM system. The Associate, Member Services will also assist in driving various processes associated with the membership lifecycle, including new member onboarding, strategic engagement and renewal. This person will also provide support in event execution as needed. In conjunction with the firm's managing directors, as well as the communications and recruiting departments, you will both drive and support member-related initiatives for existing and new World 50 executive groups while ensuring seamless interdepartmental collaboration on all member-related touch points.
World 50, Inc. is a small but fast-growing company. The ideal candidate will have a strong appreciation for an effective and efficient account management process as well as thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Success will be determined by building strong member-relationships and facilitating member communications.
- Serve as a liaison to member's executive assistants and their organizations
- Manage membership subscription and renewal processes, including AP collections
- Assist in the creation/execution of member engagement opportunities
- Create, edit and manage outbound communications in physical and electronic form
- Provide effective on-boarding for new members and executive assistants
- Support the development of member-related publications
- Administration, customization and application of Salesforce.com CRM system and the World 50 App and website
- Manage the packaging, assembling and distribution of various mailings to members
- Actively manage pool of members, updating collateral, monitoring relationships and developing strategies to provide the highest quality of service to the various memberships
- Drive and assist with the development of the Executive Administration program for member executive assistants
- Special projects as they arise
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the flexibility to accommodate different situations and temperaments
- Superior organization and prioritization skills
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Persistence, resourcefulness, drive and ability to work proactively
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide highest quality of member service
- Works well under pressure
- Outstanding project management, scheduling and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrate poise in personal interactions with C-level executives
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications or Marketing preferred
- Experience with CRM database (Salesforce.com a plus)
Work Environment and Physical Demands
While performing the responsibilities of this position, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role. The associate is occasionally required to travel.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be a comprehensive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with this position
World 50, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. World 50 also maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Meet Some of World 50's Employees
The most important thing we look for in a new employee is curiosity. When you're curious, you can do the things that our business is all about—discovering new ideas and sharing them with the world. If you're that kind of person who always wonders why things are the way they are, World 50 is a place where you can put that curiosity to good use.
Back to top