Associate Group Leader
- Atlanta, GA
about World 50 ::
Founded in 2004, World 50 consists of private peer communities that enable CEOs and C-level executives at globally respected organizations to discover better ideas, share valuable experiences and build relationships that make a lasting impact. The busiest officer-level executives and their most promising future leaders trust World 50 to facilitate collaboration, conversation and counsel on the topics most crucial to leading, transforming and growing modern enterprises. Membership is by invitation only.
World 50 communities serve every significant enterprise leadership role. World 50 members reside in more than 27 countries on six continents and are leaders at companies that average more than $30 billion in revenue.
World 50 is a private company that serves no other purpose than to accelerate the success of its members and their organizations. It is composed of highly curious associates who consider it a privilege to help leaders stay ahead.
the opportunity ::
At World 50, Associate Group Leaders are focused on member service, engagement and retention. Your goal is to ensure members use and receive value from their World 50 membership experience.
The Associate Group Leader role provides the opportunity to work with a world class team, providing the highest level of service to executive-level individuals in some of the world's most successful companies. You will build relationships with members in order to understand their most critical initiatives, and to facilitate timely connections that help members make decisions, connections both within the World 50 membership and with our World 50 advisors.
You will work to identify important topics across the membership and plan ways for members to explore and share insights on these topics with one another. You will design, develop and deliver world class content to address these topics across physical and virtual formats. You will be the point person for understanding the individual and collective needs of the members, and for exploring every possible avenue for delivering exceptional experiences and insights to each and every member. You will share member insights across the organization, with your team, sales, product, etc.
The north star is a membership experience and value that is second to none, measured by the highest possible levels of retention. This role prepares you to be a World 50 Group Leader / Practice Leader.
- Support Group Leader in building relationships with members - C-level and senior executives - to ensure that they are engaged and receiving the highest return on their investment in membership, establishing your own relationships with members over time.
- Become a strategic partner to members by keeping up to date with their key challenges and opportunities.
- Proactively monitor, analyze, and drive continuous member engagement.
- Understand and capture each member's goals for membership; ensure this is over delivered throughout their membership tenure.
- Ensure data accuracy, utilization and optimization.
- Continually stay abreast of trending topics within the membership and the business world.
A typical day might include:
- Partnering with senior team members to identify your members' key initiatives, providing solutions to ensure your member base receives value.
- Strategizing with teammates on how to deliver value to members on a specific topic/issue.
- Designing a survey or interview script to collect data from the membership; aggregating and interpreting responses; delivering insights back to members.
- Brainstorming potential member-to-member connections to help a particular member with a current challenge, reading back through past call notes to deeply understand members' functional and subject matter expertise.
- Supporting the on-boarding of new members and renewal of existing members.
- Participating in quarterly reviews to plan for the success for each member.
- Conducting “check-in” calls with members to understand where they could leverage the membership to further their own work - and where they could offer the same aid to fellow members.
- Facilitating a topical conference call with members to discuss a business challenge.
- Summarizing insights from a meeting or call between members.
- Creating a podcast with a member or advisor on a trending topic of interest to share with the membership.
- Developing short form content or data visualization for app/online sharing.
- Sharing what you have learned with your colleagues.
- In short: anything you could imagine a c-level executive wanting to know from other members - listening, hearing, exploring, connecting dots, delivering insights and value.
work environment and physical demands
While performing the responsibilities of this position, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is occasionally required to travel.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with this position
World 50, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Back to top