Who We Are:
Work Market is the great enabler for the modern work experience. We were founded in 2010 with a simple yet ambition vision: to power the future of work. We help some of the biggest companies in the world unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth. Join us, and experience work the way it should be. Learn more at www.workmarket.com.
What We Do:
We enable clients with the ability to expand and contract their workforce based on market demands and allow them to stay relevant and efficient in a competitive marketplace. We provide access to on-demand subject matter experts that allow companies to be productive and efficient. We offer freelancers the ability to have a flexible work schedule and to be selective about their project engagements while also building their portfolio.
- Manage the day-to-day content and design of our company website and optimize for product releases, marketing and sales campaigns
- Design and develop content driven assets for digital marketing efforts including landing pages, mobile sites, emails and website development
- Manage website dashboard analytics and A/B testing of content
- Contribute to drive strategy, planning and execution of SEM, SEO for the site
- Manage and drive the website roadmap including future designs, product implementation and expanded growth
- Become an expert and advocate for the Work Market product and features
Skills and Requirements
- 4-6 years of developing data-driven web applications at a e-Commerce, SaaS company or startup
- 1-2 years of website content management and digital marketing experience preferred, but not required
- Hands-on CMS experience using various tools. Comfortable working and modifying different themes and templates
- Proficiency with Sketch or Adobe Design Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Segment or other analytics tools.
- Proficiency in SEO and SEM SEO knowledge of how research and strategy informs content creation & optimization
- Experience with Jira, Rally or other project tracking software
- Data and detail oriented. The ability to turn data into actionable insights for the team and organization
- Proactive attitude and the ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize, work efficiently and have the flexibility to change direction quickly when needed
Meet Some of Work Market's Employees
Joe’s role as front-end engineer at Work Market consists of day-to-day coding, along with bigger projects, like building the messaging feature with the Full Stack and Product Teams.
Back to top