Senior Customer Success Manager
Work Market is seeking a talented Senior Customer Success Manager who shares our passion in shaping the future of work. By 2020, more than 50% of the workforce will be made up of freelancers, and we have built the platform to power this labor transformation. Our Customer Success team is responsible for educating our customers, understanding our customer’s business needs, and identifying areas for growth in our customer’s adoption of Work Market.
The Senior Customer Success Manager’s primary responsibilities are to assist with customer on-boarding and managing accounts once the client has been fully acquired. We’ll rely on you to drive best practices, manage relationships, identify new opportunities, and above all, make sure that our customers LOVE Work Market. You will be surrounded by a team full of talented individuals like yourself, who you will collaborate with to expand and grow our knowledge of how our customers use and engage with our platform, driving product enhancements and making sure that Work Market truly satisfies our customer’s needs. If you are somebody who makes deep personal connections, hungers to grow business relationships, and doesn’t let opportunities pass you by, you may have what it takes…
- Lead sales efforts to identify revenue streams and further penetrate accounts, with a focus on driving revenue growth.
- Proactively develop strategic account plans that outline mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for one and three year periods.
- Gain molecular understanding of key business drivers, organizational culture, competitive position and motivation of clients.
- Execute developed sales strategies, objectives, goals and targeted revenue generation.
- Manage cross functional project progress, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Lead C-Level relationship engagements in customers accounts, proactively identifying new executive contacts and creating warm relationships.
- Achieve assigned sales quota in designated accounts
- Negotiate and close renewals
- Monitor and facilitate adoption of Work Market within customer accounts
- 5 or more years of experience in a strategic account management role
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with customers at multiple levels of the organization, including the C level
- Previous success in growing a book of business and meeting established performance metrics
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Meet Some of Work Market's Employees
Joe’s role as front-end engineer at Work Market consists of day-to-day coding, along with bigger projects, like building the messaging feature with the Full Stack and Product Teams.
Back to top