Quality Engineering Lead
Who We Are:
WorkMarket was founded in 2010 with a simple yet ambition vision: to power the future of work. We help some of the biggest companies in the world unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth. Join us, and experience work the way it should be. Learn more at www.workmarket.com.
What We Do:
WorkMarket enables businesses to manage enterprise and independent workers with maximum ease and efficiency. Our platform offers web, and mobile access to both employers and workers. We support integration with employers existing IT solutions to enable seamless work requisition talent management, and financial reconciliation and compliance. Our massive pool of registered workers have a flexible work schedule and can be selective about their project engagements while also building their portfolio.
WorkMarket boasts an impressive leadership team backed by successful and reputable investors such as Union Square Ventures, Spark Capital SoftBank Capital, Industry Ventures, Foundry Group, Accenture, and Silicon Valley Bank. We recently received $25 million in funding that is being reinvested back into hiring. We are looking to grow quickly and significantly in 2017 and 2018.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll lead quality engineers on all feature (scrum) teams towards quality and consistency of process and execution across the following subjects: product/speq critique, agile test planning, test case management, bug reporting, root cause analysis, and solution collaboration. You will also work with the QE Automation Team and Tech Operations to create a quick path to automation for every story, and handle day to day automation development around Web, API, and Mobile.
- Create and instill a consistent set of best practices around spec analysis, test planning and execution, and day to day automation where applicable.
- Be in touch with all feature team QEs and Product Owners and support their work and challenges.
- Collaborate with QE Automation team on various automation efforts. They’ll provide the infrastructure and framework; you and your team will drive automation on top.
- Work with various teams (Product, Tech Ops, Engineering) to ensure success of agile planning, development life cycle, and release management.
- True passion for QE!
- 5+ years experience in Quality Engineering, 2+ years in leadership positions.
- Rich experience with test automation across several platforms and technologies.
- Experience with Windows, Mac, and mobile devices.
- Well-organized team player with spectacular communication skills, both written and oral.
- Interest in SaaS technology, workforce automation, and current engineering best practices.
- Experience and ideology around project management tools + QE tools (e.g. JIRA/Confluence, TestRail/Zephyr, Cucumber, Selenium/WebDriver.io, Git/Mercurial, or any similar tools/frameworks)
Bonus Points for:
- Experience leading people towards the career path of their choice, and creating an ideal work environment for them to grow and enjoy their work.
Meet Some of Work Market's Employees
Director Of Product Management
As Director of Product Management, Steve acts as a bridge between the Platform Services Team and the Engineering Team, overseeing big-picture projects, like allocating additional resources for freelancers.
Back to top