Project Manager- Professional Services
What We Do
Enterprises today are strategically leveraging on demand talent to get work done. This is what WorkMarket refers to as the “Future of Work.” How do they find this talent? How do they verify their skills and background? How do they give them instructions and collect deliverables? How do they pay these workers and handle the (sometimes complicated) tax implications? And finally, how do they integrate this process with their existing ERP, CRM, BPM infrastructure?
Answer: WorkMarket. We streamline and enhance on demand talent engagement and management so enterprises can focus on what they do best.
Our Solutions Engineering and Professional Services Team
The Professional Services team is tasked with managing general customer configuration and onboarding as well as technical implementation projects including 3rd-party systems integrations of varying complexity. The former requires deep knowledge of our core platform; the latter requires coordinating efforts between our customers’ IT and business teams and WorkMarket Solutions Architects.
Additionally, Project Managers will often work with the Sales teams and prospective customers to understand use cases and workflows, then scope and even architect solutions based on the information gathered.
- Project management experience
- Problem-solving ability
- Technical aptitude - understanding APIs, scripts, flows, etc.
- Interpersonal skill
What you will do
- Work directly with clients to confirm requirements and create project plans
- Use tools such as Basecamp, Asana and Roadmap to tracking project milestones and tracking hours
- Report to client on important updates and provide them access to our project management tools
- Communicate client requirements/updates to WorkMarket Solution Architects
- Manage budget and track utilization rates
Meet Some of Work Market's Employees
Director Of Product Management
As Director of Product Management, Steve acts as a bridge between the Platform Services Team and the Engineering Team, overseeing big-picture projects, like allocating additional resources for freelancers.
Back to top