Who We Are:
WorkMarket is the great enabler for the modern work experience. We were founded in 2010 with a simple yet ambition vision: to power the future of work. We help some of the biggest companies in the world unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth. Join us, and experience work the way it should be. Learn more at www.workmarket.com.
What We Do:
We enable clients with the ability to expand and contract their workforce based on market demands and allow them to stay relevant and efficient in a competitive marketplace. We provide access to on-demand subject matter experts that allow companies to be productive and efficient. We offer freelancers the ability to have a flexible work schedule and to be selective about their project engagements while also building their portfolio.
- Works under supervision of Brand Director and collaborates with marketing team and other key stakeholders to design eBooks, white papers, reports, presentations, infographics and event signage
- Design desktop and mobile mockups of new web page and email templates in collaboration with marketing team and in-house developer
- Source stock photos and retouch them for use in digital and print materials
- Adjust stock illustration and iconography to match our visual identity and brand guidelines—illustration ability a plus
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop concepts for new artwork
- Implement our brand guidelines across all print and digital assets.
- Adhere to corporate identity, design standards and policies to ensure consistency across deliverables and help team expand guidelines
- AAS, BA, BS, or BFA (Graphic Design, Digital Design or similar) degree from an accredited university/college.
- 4+ years of digital and print design experience
- Understanding of multimedia design and experience building digital files.
- Strong understanding of UX and UI best practices.
- Comfort receiving direction and collaborating with marketers
- Demonstrated ability to develop visually engaging and user-oriented experiences.
- Ability to collaborate across various internal teams and external partners.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop , Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign; motion graphics and video production experience a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity and a team-oriented, collaborative spirit.
Online portfolio demonstrating conceptual strength and design skills required.
Meet Some of Work Market's Employees
Joe’s role as front-end engineer at Work Market consists of day-to-day coding, along with bigger projects, like building the messaging feature with the Full Stack and Product Teams.
Back to top