Enterprise Account Executive
The Enterprise Account Executive team is responsible for ensuring that Work Market realizes its dream of changing the way the world works. We are looking for consummate professionals that are up for the challenge and eager to be rewarded handsomely for their efforts. The primary responsibilities are to drive revenue and market share in a defined territory by selling into technology and field service organizations that leverage contractor and freelance labor. We leverage existing relationships and form new ones to uncover opportunities.
We are looking to expand our talented team of hunters by finding people who understand what it takes to close sales, manage sales cycles and exceed performance goals focused on constant collaboration to develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan. This specific role is selling into the Technology Services vertical, which includes selling into VAR's, System Integrators and OEM's.
Who you are:
- Articulate and able to create compelling value propositions around client demonstrations and sales calls.
- Passionate about sales and what we are doing to shape the future of work
What you will do:
- Consistently meet or exceed your quota
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and meet monthly forecast goals
- Build and manage a territory plan
- Self source prospects and leverage internal tools to drive new business
- Handle pricing and contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- You will also work closely with the Business Development and Marketing teams
- 5+ years experience selling (SaaS experience a preference)
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to present a technology solution without the aid of a Sales Engineer
- Proven track record of success against quarterly quotas
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Google docs
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills. Should be expert in CRM software solutions. Prominent organization and presentation skills
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- BA/BS degree recommended
- Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts
Meet Some of Work Market's Employees
Joe’s role as front-end engineer at Work Market consists of day-to-day coding, along with bigger projects, like building the messaging feature with the Full Stack and Product Teams.
Back to top