Enterprise Account Executive
Looking for Seasoned Enterprise Sales Executives
- Role & Location: Sr. Account Executive, New York, NY
The Opportunity: Labor is the next big cloud revolution and Work Market provides the software to help companies “uberize” their business. Enterprise companies have made the shift to the cloud for their infrastructure (i.e. AWS), core software (i.e Salesforce), and now are aggressively pursuing their workforce (i.e uber).
Who We Are:
Work Market’s labor automation software empowers companies to create, manage & scale their flexible workforce to dramatically improve productivity. We help companies “Uberize” their business. We have incredible momentum which has triggered our need to rapidly scale our Sales organization. What you should know...
- Best of the Best Investors - i.e Fred Wilson of Union Square Ventures
- Amazing reference customers - Our customers are our best lead source
- Proven Enterprise grade product - used by fortune 100 companies
- Amazing Management team - proven success in taking ideas to IPO or Successful acquisition
- Great press coverage - Click here CEO Stephen Dewitt on the future of on-demand labor
- Great culture - built on trust, respect, and accountability; our employees are seasoned & driven
- Attractive Compensation Plan - No caps, no territories (named account focus)
We were founded in 2010 with a simple yet ambition vision: to power the future of work. We help some of the biggest companies in the world unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth. Join us, and experience work the way it should be. Learn more at www.workmarket.com.
The Account Executive Perfect Profile:
Looking for a seasoned, driven, and organized sales executive who can help us evangelize within the F1000 to identify, develop, and close business. This individual contributor will need to have had proven success in owning an enterprise SaaS sales cycle in order to fit into our highly skilled and fast paced sales organization.
- Account Based Execution - no territories (named account focus)
- C-Suite presence - Flexible labor is a boardroom discussion implemented by functional lines of business
- Proven Sales Model - avg 90 days from 1st conversation to paid pilot with full subscription 90 days out
- Marketing & Brand - Our CMO is amazing and fully integrated into our sales motion
- Thought Leadership - we are rapidly becoming the thought leaders in our space (WSJ, CNBC, Gartner)
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS TEAM
Contact: Tom Benton, CRO [email protected]
Meet Some of Work Market's Employees
Joe’s role as front-end engineer at Work Market consists of day-to-day coding, along with bigger projects, like building the messaging feature with the Full Stack and Product Teams.
Back to top