Enterprise Account Executive
Looking for Seasoned Enterprise Sales Executives
- Role & Location: Sr. Account Executive, New York, NY
The Opportunity: Labor is the next big cloud revolution and Work Market provides the software to help companies “uberize” their business. Enterprise companies have made the shift to the cloud for their infrastructure (i.e. AWS), core software (i.e Salesforce), and now are aggressively pursuing their workforce (i.e uber).
Who We Are:
WorkMarket is the great enabler for the modern work experience. We were founded in 2010 with a simple yet ambition vision: to power the future of work. We help some of the biggest companies in the world unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth. Our backers are among the world's best including Accenture, Union Square Ventures and Foundry Group. Join us, and experience work the way it should be. Learn more at www.workmarket.com.
We have incredible momentum which has triggered our need to rapidly scale our Sales organization. What you should know...
- Best of the Best Investors - i.e Fred Wilson of Union Square Ventures
- Amazing reference customers - Our customers are our best lead source
- Proven Enterprise grade product - used by fortune 100 companies
- Amazing Management team - proven success in taking ideas to IPO or Successful acquisition
- Great press coverage - Click here CEO Stephen Dewitt on the future of on-demand labor
- Great culture - built on trust, respect, and accountability; our employees are seasoned & driven
- Attractive Compensation Plan - No caps, no territories (named account focus)
What We Do:
WorkMarket's cloud-based software automates work so that companies can scale a flexible workforce---across full-time employees, freelancers, robotics and everything in between - to dramatically improve productivity and transform their operating model. We are pioneering the modern work experience powered by big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
WorkMarket is recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies, by Deloitte as a Top 500 Tech Company and as a Top NYC Tech Employer.
The Account Executive Perfect Profile:
Looking for a seasoned, driven, and organized sales executive who can help us evangelize within the F1000 to identify, develop, and close business. This individual contributor will need to have had proven success in owning an enterprise SaaS sales cycle in order to fit into our highly skilled and fast paced sales organization.
- Account Based Execution - no territories (named account focus)
- C-Suite presence - Flexible labor is a boardroom discussion implemented by functional lines of business
- Proven Sales Model - avg 90 days from 1st conversation to paid pilot with full subscription 90 days out
- Marketing & Brand - Our CMO is amazing and fully integrated into our sales motion
- Thought Leadership - we are rapidly becoming the thought leaders in our space (WSJ, CNBC, Gartner)
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS TEAM
Contact: Tom Benton, CRO [email protected]
Meet Some of Work Market's Employees
Director Of Product Management
As Director of Product Management, Steve acts as a bridge between the Platform Services Team and the Engineering Team, overseeing big-picture projects, like allocating additional resources for freelancers.
Back to top