Director of Demand Generation
What We Do:
Work Market is cloud-based software that empowers companies to create, manage and pay their flexible workforce. Recognized as one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes, Work Market is helping some of today’s biggest brands modernize their approach to talent management. We are backed by some of the top venture capitalists in the world, including Union Square Ventures and Spark Capital.
Work Market has attracted top executive talent from world-class companies including HP, American Express, Microsoft, Shutterstock, Salesforce and more. We are seeking a high performing strategic executive to join our leadership team.
Who you are:
- Experienced leader of content and marketing campaigns (also referred to as ‘demand generation’) to lead the company across marketing and sales in the development, deployment, refinement, measurement and optimization of ongoing marketing campaigns, against a specific set of KPI’s
- Outstanding writer who can spearhead both compelling ad-copy as well as serious content (eg a report on workforce compliance) targeted to specific buyer personas
- Creative thinker with experience in translating content into various forms for distribution (infographics, reports, snackables)
- A results driven, metrics oriented individual with a proven track record generating pipeline that converts into leads and closed business
- Charismatic and effective leader of people and teams
- Creative champion of 360-degree marketing campaigns across channels (digital, events, content, social, webinars, etc)
- Master of digital channels
What you will do:
- The Director of Content and Campaign Demand Gen will be responsible for driving all aspects of Work Market’s Demand Gen, which accounts for over half of our sales pipeline in 2017.
- This leader will champion coordinated efforts across the entire lifecycle of a lead -- including teams spanning Marketing (brand, product, digital, events), Sales (inbound reps and account executives), and Operations (sales and financial reporting).
- Specific responsibilities include:
- Engaging, high conversion marketing campaigns: company leadership for two-per-quarter integrated 360-degree marketing campaigns spanning all channels and activation points -- advertising, events, trade-shows, social, engagement tools/wizards, digital tools and engagement, content, webinars, personalized outreach and targeted email campaigns.
- Supporting sales enablement: scripts, tools and talk points for inbound sales reps and account reps, targeted sales assets (one pagers, trade-show handouts), sales pitch decks, video assets and more in collaboration with Marketing and Sales
- Marketing management software: experience overseeing Salesforce.com, Marketo, Percolate etc.
- Drive strategy and execution of end-to-end, multimedia, content rich, highly personalized and targeted set of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Champion and rally the company behind each campaign and inspire action with quantitative direction in key channels
- Contribute insights to our competitive positioning, messaging, targeting and creative
- Drive best-in-class marketing through quantified test and learn approach
- Lead a small team of full-time professions as well as an extended team of over a dozen “on-demand” freelancers enabled by the Work Market platform
- Robust experience leading a Content and Campaign Demand Gen marketing function (5+ years)
- Creative thinker, writer, packager of campaign content and engagement tools -- experience with innovative creative that drives conversion
- Strong aptitude for design and visual display of information for engagement
- Excellent written, verbal and highly effective presentation skills - ability to write and manage content spanning thought leadership, sales collateral and personalized emails
- Expertise in SEO/SEM tactics and ability to craft campaigns that generate tangible results
- Experience developing creative campaigns and digital engagement assets (ranging from wizards to microsites and event apps) that break through and convert
- Seasoned people leader, with experience leading large teams directly and indirectly
- Experience conducting and analyzing salesforce.com, marketo and other analytics
Meet Some of Work Market's Employees
Joe’s role as front-end engineer at Work Market consists of day-to-day coding, along with bigger projects, like building the messaging feature with the Full Stack and Product Teams.
Back to top