Director of Campaign Marketing & Demand Generation
Who We Are:
WorkMarket, the OS for work, helps companies automate work to build and scale a flexible workforce. Our cloud-based labor automation platform helps businesses unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth. WorkMarket seamlessly integrates into the cloud-based business apps -- Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, ServiceNow, and Workday -- trusted by today’s biggest enterprises. Learn more at www.workmarket.com and developer.workmarket.com.
What We Do:
WorkMarket is an enterprise SaaS platform for large companies to engage on-demand workers at scale. We are the great enabler for the modern work experience, founded on the simple but powerful desire to power the future of work. Our brand is unique in the marketplace and appeals to workers as well as enterprises. Within enterprise companies, our users are typically Line of Business (LOB) managers who use the core platform to find, manage, rate and pay their talent. A sophisticated rules engine automates these processes,and about 40% of assignments come through API integrations with best-in-breed enterprise platforms such as ServiceNow, Workday, Salesforce and others.
Who you are:
- Experienced campaign champion who will create, execute, measure and refine segmented content marketing and 360 channel activation.
- Motivational team leader who will energize sales teams daily/weekly in engaging with campaigns (digital, events, etc) to internalize messaging and convert leads into new sales.
- Impactful empathizer who will identify key target-persona pain points and tie them to creative messaging that solves prospect problems with our solutions. Notably we target 3 key industries - Tech, Retail and Media (specifically focused on a key set of use cases: Field Service Operations, IT Service Management, Retail Store Operations).
- Outstanding “packager” who will take great core content (eg new white papers, new product releases, external media content, video, infographics, etc) and package 360 multi-channel activation across digital marketing, events, trade-shows, webinars, thought leadership and content,video, email, and in coordination with media, brand, social and influencer marketing.
- Creative thinker with experience in translating content into various forms for distribution (infographics, reports, snackables, webinars, events, trade-shows, advertising, sales channels, partners) and activating multi-touch engagement through the path to purchase.
- A results driven, metrics oriented individual with a proven track record generating pipeline that converts into leads and closed business .
- Quantitative thinker who leverages Salesforce.com dashboards and digital metrics to refine tactics and outcomes.
- Comfortable working with a degree of ambiguity and white space in a highly dynamic enterprise growth environment.
- Desire to be a part of a major innovative trend in the world of work, and motivated to help enterprise leaders adopt this trend for the benefit of their companies and workforce.
What you will do:
- Create, execute, measure and refine all aspects of integrated marketing campaigns to generate demand and pipeline. Channels include but are not limited to: digital, events, trade-shows, video, email, advertising, webinars, partnerships (eg Accenture) and in collaboration for media, brand, influencers, social.
- Motivate and engage sales teams behind the campaigns through regular (daily/weekly) sales meetings with clear instruction on how to engage and convert prospects leveraging the campaign assets and content.
- Package material creatively for activation across channels -- taking raw assets (eg thought leadership, new product releases, media content, customer stories/case studies, videos, etc) created by the Brand and Product teams and translating them into integrated experiences that engage to convert.
- Enable our partner channels, particularly Accenture (the world’s leading technology integrator and a top consulting and professional services firm). This involves enabling Accenture client account teams with our assets (customized to their needs), working with them to create unique and compelling joint-events, and developing assets such as videos/wizards that are conducive to viral sharing.
- Specific responsibilities include:
- Engaging, high conversion marketing campaigns: company leadership for integrated 360-degree marketing campaigns spanning all channels and activation points -- advertising, events, trade-shows, social, engagement tools/wizards, digital tools and engagement, content, webinars, personalized outreach and targeted email campaigns.
- Supporting sales enablement: packaged for sales teams to activate the core elements of the campaigns to convert. This includes scripts and talk points for inbound and outbound sales reps, targeted sales assets (one pagers, trade-show handouts), sales pitch decks, video assets and more in collaboration with Marketing and Sales
- Internal campaign champion: engaging, motivational leader who will engage with the sales teams daily/weekly to excite and engage them behind the campaigns, and importantly listen to what is working/not working and refine the campaigns in response to the input.
- Contribute insights to our competitive positioning, messaging, targeting and creative.
- Drive best-in-class marketing through a quantified segmentation, targeting and test and learn approach.
- Lead a small team of full-time professions for events, trade-shows, sales enablement and incoordination for product marketing, digital, brand and media marketing.
- Robust experience leading a Campaign Demand Gen marketing function (5+ years)
- Creative thinker, writer, packager of campaign content and engagement tools -- experience with innovative creative that drives conversion.
- Strong aptitude for design and interactive (digital, visual, text) display of information for engagement.
- Excellent written, verbal and highly effective presentation skills - ability to write and manage content spanning thought leadership, sales collateral and personalized emails
- Expertise in SEO/SEM tactics and ability to craft campaigns that generate tangible results
- Experience developing creative campaigns and digital engagement assets (ranging from wizards to microsites and event apps) that break through and convert.
- Outstanding public speaker and sales team motivator.
- Seasoned people leader, with experience leading large teams directly and indirectly.
- Experience conducting and analyzing salesforce.com, marketo and other analytics.
Meet Some of Work Market's Employees
Director Of Product Management
As Director of Product Management, Steve acts as a bridge between the Platform Services Team and the Engineering Team, overseeing big-picture projects, like allocating additional resources for freelancers.
Back to top