Digital Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
Work Market is the great enabler for the modern work experience. We were founded in 2010 with a simple yet ambition vision: to power the future of work. We help some of the biggest companies in the world unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth. Join us, and experience work the way it should be. Learn more at www.workmarket.com.
What We Do:
We enable clients with the ability to expand and contract their workforce based on market demands and allow them to stay relevant and efficient in a competitive marketplace. We provide access to on-demand subject matter experts that allow companies to be productive and efficient. We offer freelancers the ability to have a flexible work schedule and to be selective about their project engagements while also building their portfolio.
- Manage website day-to-day and optimize to support content, marketing and sales campaigns
- Manage and drive the website roadmap including future designs, product implementation and expanded growth
- Design and develop content driven creative assets for digital marketing efforts including landing pages, mobile sites, emails and website development
- Manage website dashboard analytics and A/B testing of content
- Drive strategy, planning and execution of SEM, SEO for the website
- Collaborate to make data-driven decisions on new content ideas, how to distribute and promote content and how to use existing content differently and more effectively
- Develop and execute on social support and campaigns. Conduct posts, monitor/respond across platform and provide reporting on key performance metrics.
- Become an expert and advocate for the Work Market product and features
Skills and Requirements
- 6-8 years of digital marketing and website content management experience for e-Commerce, SaaS company or startup
- Hands-on CMS experience. Comfortable working and modifying different themes and templates
- Proficiency with Sketch or Adobe Design Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Segment or other analytics tools.
- A passion for improving conversion metrics, driving marketing qualified leads and sourcing pipeline through digital channels
- Proficiency in SEO and SEM SEO knowledge of how research and strategy informs content creation & optimization
- Use of social media and management products
- Understand high level email marketing campaigns, strategies and execution
- Experience with Jira, Rally or other project tracking software
- Data and detail oriented. The ability to turn data into actionable insights for the team and organization
- Proactive attitude and the ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize, work efficiently and have the flexibility to change direction quickly when needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Meet Some of Work Market's Employees
Joe’s role as front-end engineer at Work Market consists of day-to-day coding, along with bigger projects, like building the messaging feature with the Full Stack and Product Teams.
Back to top