Customer Support Representative
About Work Market
Work Market is the place for businesses and freelancers to work together. Freelancers join or are invited into our marketplace and businesses use our software to find, verify, engage, manage and pay for contract work. By 2017, more than 50% of the world’s total workforce will be comprised of freelancers and independent contractors. We’re on a mission to power the future of work and reinventing how work gets done in a modern world. Welcome to the future of work!
The Work Market team stays active both inside and outside the office. We host regular events to enjoy each other’s company and celebrate our collective successes. Regular events include an annual Summer BBQ, bowling in NYC, volunteer work, and office billiards and ping pong tournaments. Check out photos from many of our events on our Flickr page.
About the position
We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual who is dedicated to providing world-class support by exceeding expectations through each interaction with Work Market users. Customer Support Representatives at Work Market will also work closely with the product, sales, and customer success teams to help facilitate the best experiences for our users. The ideal candidate is a fiercely loyal advocate for our users, a creative problem-solver, and a collaborative team member. This person is energized by working with people, while still being able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
What we expect
- Provide effective enterprise level support for Work Market users through telephone calls, chats, emails, and personnel requests for support
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Assist the customer success team with projects including onboarding, recruiting, and worker cultivation
- Great attitude with the desire to be a key player in a challenging, fun, fast-paced work environment
- Experience with industry standard applications including Google Docs
- 1-3 years experience in customer service
- Must be able to commute daily to our Huntington, Long Island office
Back to top