Customer Support Manager
About the position
We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual who is dedicated to providing world-class support by exceeding expectations through each interaction our team and our users. The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver and will lead and inspire a team of customer support representatives, including an on-demand workforce, to the standard of excellence for user satisfaction all the while supporting our accelerated growth.
What we expect
- Work with our users to understand their feedback, frustrations and roadblocks. Provide analysis to help drive product improvements to reduce customer frustration and friction.
- Work closely with other teams when escalations arise including Engineering, Professional Services, Sales & Product Management.
- Manage team schedule and support coverage according to budget for both in house and remote teams
- Maintain a strong culture of teamwork and customer service
- Train and on-board new representatives and also promote upstream thinking through continued training and coaching of existing representatives
- Identify proactive developmental projects that can be executed by you and your team, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure maintenance and management of support queues
- The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- A passion for people and service
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years of work experience with 2+ years of direct people management experience (experience with remote teams is a plus)
- Previous experience working in a startup/software environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Past project management experience a plus
- Experience building and scaling customer support operations, particularly in a fast-paced startup or tech environment
Back to top