Client Services Representative
Who We Are:
Work Market is the great enabler for the modern work experience. We were founded in 2010 with a simple yet ambition vision: to power the future of work. We help some of the biggest companies in the world unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth. Join us, and experience work the way it should be. Learn more at www.workmarket.com.
About Work Market
WorkMarket is the great enabler for the modern work experience. We were founded in 2010 with a simple yet ambition vision: to power the future of work. We help some of the biggest companies in the world unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth. Our backers are among the world's best including Accenture, Union Square Ventures and Foundry Group. Join us, and experience work the way it should be. Learn more at www.workmarket.com.
What We Do:
WorkMarket's cloud-based software automates work so that companies can scale a flexible workforce---across full-time employees, freelancers, robotics and everything in between - to dramatically improve productivity and transform their operating model. We are pioneering the modern work experience powered by big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
WorkMarket is recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies, by Deloitte as a Top 500 Tech Company and as a Top NYC Tech Employer.
The Work Market team stays active both inside and outside the office. We host regular events to enjoy each other’s company and celebrate our collective successes. Regular events include an annual Summer BBQ, bowling in NYC, volunteer work, and office billiards and ping pong tournaments. Check out photos from many of our events on our Flickr page.
About the position
We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual who is dedicated to providing world-class support by exceeding expectations through each interaction with Work Market users. Customer Support Representatives at Work Market will also work closely with the product, sales, and customer success teams to help facilitate the best experiences for our users. The ideal candidate is a fiercely loyal advocate for our users, a creative problem-solver, and a collaborative team member. This person is energized by working with people, while still being able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
What we expect
- Provide effective enterprise level support for Work Market users through telephone calls, chats, emails, and personnel requests for support
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Assist the customer success team with projects including onboarding, recruiting, and worker cultivation
- Great attitude with the desire to be a key player in a challenging, fun, fast-paced work environment
- Experience with industry standard applications including Google Docs
- 1 year experience in customer service
- Must be able to commute daily to our Huntington, Long Island office
Meet Some of Work Market's Employees
Joe’s role as front-end engineer at Work Market consists of day-to-day coding, along with bigger projects, like building the messaging feature with the Full Stack and Product Teams.
Back to top