Software Support Analyst Intern
The Software Support Analyst Intern (SSA) works to maintain a high level of product support for the Workiva organization within the Software Support Team. SSAs are responsible for low urgency issues, triage of incoming issues for the overall SSE team, and the routing and traffic control of the overall Software Support Team workflow. The Software Support Analyst at Workiva works alongside Software Support Engineers, and with Client Services and Research and Development teams as a key component in Workiva’s Software Support Team. Our SSAs serve as the first, and sometimes last line between Client Service teams and R&D, escalating and triaging issues with a focus on strong communication and process management. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
Workiva's culture and workspace is team-oriented and fast-paced and our Software Support Analysts are in the middle of it all. As a member of the Software Support Engineering team, you would not only verify issues but also identify and pursue solutions. We’re seeking out individuals who are excited by the idea of working in a dynamic work environment to create a great software experience for our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the first line of development support for our Customer Success staff to diagnose and troubleshoot and triage issues that arise from our customers.
- Facilitates the resolution ranging from minor to complex issues that may require the involvement of multiple teams and roles.
- Interacts as a part of multiple development teams to find solutions for customers.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to influence and inspire your team
- Ability to self-motivate
- Passion for troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical individuals
- Coursework or prior experience in computer or engineering related fields
- Coursework or prior experience in process management
- Prior experience in a technical support role
- Experience working in both technical and non-technical environments
Back to top