Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is an all in one platform that simplifies complex collaboration while keeping data in sync, thus reducing risk. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including 65% of the largest publicly traded companies in the United States. We boast a 96% customer satisfaction rating.
As a Software Engineer, you can enjoy the perks of a fast paced, high tech organization. Our agile environment allows for a flexible environment with an integrated work life. Workiva engineers love solving complex problems with autonomy and authority and are encouraged to stay on top of new technologies.
What You’ll Do:
- Write cutting edge code on an agile development team
- Work on any part of the stack - from rich, highly complex H5 applications to hugely scalable distributed systems
- Quickly iterate to ship code to production daily
- Work with other engineers, designers, and test engineers to bring prototypes to life
What You’ll Need:
- BS CS/EE/CE, or equivalent job experience
- A passion for building complex web applications
- Proficient in numerous front end and/or back end languages
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and understand a wide variety of technical challenges to be solved
- Excellent problem-solving skills, great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with AWS or Google AppEngine technologies
- Experience in Go
- Familiarity writing code that works across all popular platforms and browsers
- Experience using Dart and/or React
- Experience with Docker or other container systems
Where You'll Work:
Meet Some of Workiva's Employees
Group Delivery Manager
Mike clears roadblocks for his Development Teams, helping them root out issues and find solutions while adhering to agile processes—in addition to leading a team of delivery managers.
Back to top