Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is an all in one platform that simplifies complex collaboration while keeping data in sync, thus reducing risk. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including 70 of the Fortune 500. We boast a 96% customer satisfaction rating.
As a Software Engineer you can enjoy the perks of a fast paced, high tech organization at our EMEA headquarters, in the city center of Amsterdam. Our agile environment allows for a flexible environment with an integrated work life. Workiva engineers love solving complex problems with autonomy and authority and are encouraged to stay on top of new technologies. Innovation is the key to our success; we do not get stuck in a rut! Being a customer driven environment, we have seamless daily and weekly releases. You can see your code in production in short order.
What You’ll Do:
- Work within an agile development team (product, design, quality, engineering) to understand customer needs and define and implement technical solutions
- Leverage the latest web and server technologies (full-stack) to deliver products our customers are passionate about
- Develop solutions that are performant, scalable, fault tolerant, and sustainable
- Collaborate with other talented Engineers to master your craft
- Understand and apply both internal and external frameworks and components
- Seek continual improvement from yourself, the team, and the product
What You’ll Need:
- A passion for building robust, web-based applications
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and understand a wide variety of technical challenges to be solved
- Excellent problem solving skills, great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- BS CS/EE/CE, or equivalent job experience
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud technologies
- Experience using Dart and Go languages
- Familiarity writing code that works across all popular platforms and browsers
- Experience with Docker or other container systems
Where you’ll work:
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can truly impact the future of an innovative company? If so, this is it! Rapidly growing throughout Europe, we are searching for talented and driven people that can help us build our future at Workiva!
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Vacation time off (PTO): Total PTO is comprised of 20 days of Statutory PTO and 5 days of Supplemental PTO per year.
- Volunteer time off (VTO): All regular full-time Workiva employees received eight hours of VTO to use each calendar year. VTO can be used for time spent volunteering for community events and activities that take place during the normal work day. VTO does not carry over from year to year and will not be paid out if unused. VTO must be requested and recorded in the company's timekeeping system.
- Paid Health Insurance: Workiva covers 100% towards costs for Basic Insurance & Dental Plans, as well as 50% coverage for dependents
- Workiva Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) Grants: Workiva provides RSUs to all regular full-time employees upon employment.
- Gym Membership Benefit: Employees can enroll in a gym membership program that allows employees to pay for the cost of fitness with pre-tax and payroll deducted funds.
- Pension: Workiva offers an industry competitive Netherlands based pension plan.
Look here to learn a bit more about us:
Back to top