Senior Product Marketing Manager - SOX Compliance
We are looking for Sarbanes-Oxley Industry professionals who have a keen eye for technology and marketing to help take our product, Wdesk, to the next level! Do you have the experience to help us launch our products into the market? Are you looking for an opportunity to have a voice in the product marketing strategy, from beginning to end? Are you ready to make an impact as well as gain exposure to leading product marketing philosophies and practices?
Are you ready for a seat at the table?
The primary responsibility of Product Marketing is to create the go-to-market strategies including product positioning, marketing strategy, and sales enablement to drive buyer awareness and desired business outcomes. They are the central team that manages product and solution launches across Solutions Management, Product Management, Customer Success, and Sales, just to name a few. By equipping themselves with crucial market feedback and analysis, they have a seat at the table as we identify and prioritize product features, providing consulting and management support to the overall initiative.
What You'll Do:
- Create the go-to-market strategy and ensure that execution of the plan drives to business goals.
- Identify key functional, ecosystem, and operational requirements to better serve the targeted market.
- Point Solutions Management: manage point-solution initiatives to focus sales effort and to ensure the achievement of revenue and profit goals for specific solutions
- Product Marketing and Sales Consulting: provide consulting and management support to marketing and sales areas, identifying emerging market opportunities
- Product Management Consulting: provide consulting and management support to product managers and development teams, including identifying and prioritizing product features based on customer and market analysis
- Drive the development of thought leadership content to advance credibility and awareness, and drive pipeline.
Skills You'll Need:
- Knowledge of and experience with SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) and internal controls implementation activities in the corporate setting
- Passion for products and discovering new features to meet market needs
- Passion for creating new and creative ways to articulate solution value to the marketplace.
- Ability to work directly with customers
- Successful track record collaborating with cross-functional leadership teams
- Enjoy working with metrics and analytics that drive decision making
- Extraordinary listening, communication, and program management skills
- High comfort level working in a technology environment; experience in the technology sector
- Wdesk experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or similar area of study; MBA preferred
- Hands-on experience with SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) Compliance in the corporate environment
- Experience in roles that relate to product marketing, including product management or marketing a plus
- Experience in SaaS industry is a plus
Where You'll Work:
At Workiva we started with an idea: make complex collaboration easy. We knew there was a better way, and that’s why we created Wdesk. We’re building something amazing and that’s why it’s already used by thousands of companies around the globe. We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead the way for some of our newest product initiatives.
Meet Some of Workiva's Employees
Senior Program Manager
Jason specializes in a specific area of the company’s product offerings. He creates processes to help Workiva’s customer success managers provide the best possible service.
Back to top