Senior Product Marketing Manager
At Workiva we started with an idea: make complex collaboration easy. We knew there was a better way, and that’s why we created Wdesk. We’re building something amazing and that’s why it’s already used by thousands of companies around the globe. We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead the way for some of our newest product initiatives.
The primary responsibility of product marketing is to create the go-to-market plan including product positioning, marketing strategy, and sales enablement to drive desired business outcomes. They are the central hub that manages product and solution launches across Solutions Management, Product Management, Customer Success, and Sales, just to name a few. By equipping themselves with crucial market feedback and analysis, they have a seat at the table as we identify and prioritize product features, providing consulting and management support to the overall initiative.
Do you have the personal investment and marketing experience to help us launch our products into the market? Are you looking for an opportunity to have a voice in the marketing strategy, from beginning to end? Are you ready to make an impact as well as gain exposure to leading marketing philosophies and practices?
Are you ready for a seat at the table?
What You'll Do:
- Point Solutions Management: Manage point-solution initiatives to focus sales effort and to ensure the achievement of revenue and profit goals for specific solutions
- Product Marketing and Sales Consulting: Provide consulting and management support to marketing and sales areas, identifying emerging market opportunities
- Product Management Consulting: Provide consulting and management support to product managers and development teams, including identifying and prioritizing product features based on customer and market analysis
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar area of study; MBA preferred
- 5-8 years experience in Finance
- Ability to work directly with customers
- Experience with a variety of complex financial reports such as external reporting, performance reporting, financial planning and analysis and budgeting
- Desire to collaborate with cross-functional leadership
- Product Management experience leading both direct and indirect reports
- Experience in SaaS industry is a plus
- Extraordinary listening, communication, and program management skills
- Passion for products and discovering new features to meet market needs
- Enjoy working with metrics and analytics that drive decision making
- High comfort level working in a technology environment; experience in the technology sector
- Wdesk experience is a plus
Where You'll Work:
Meet Some of Workiva's Employees
Group Delivery Manager
Mike clears roadblocks for his Development Teams, helping them root out issues and find solutions while adhering to agile processes—in addition to leading a team of delivery managers.
Back to top