If you are looking for a company culture that is exciting, fun, upbeat, and where you can be part of something great- look no further! Workiva has been named as one of the top 10 Best Large Technology Workplaces, and we are just getting started!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Recruiter to join our efforts in sourcing top-notch sales talent to joining our rapidly growing team. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a strong sense of urgency, be self-directed, and have the ability to proactively drive qualified candidates through the sales process while maintaining lines of communication with hiring managers, candidates, and various corporate departments. In addition to actively sourcing talent via methods such as networking, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter, professional associations, job boards, and others, you will collaborate with Sales Management and Talent Acquisition to facilitate onboarding, and plan for future hiring needs.
What You'll Do:
- Passionately evangelize Workiva's incredible company culture—share who we are, our history, our future, our technology, and what makes us such a unique place to work!
- Aggressively source top-performing entry to senior-level sales professionals, and remain actively engaged from the initial conversation through signed offer letter and beyond.
- Effectively guide candidates and hiring managers through the hiring process with a sense of urgency and control.
- Communicate and consult with hiring managers on future hiring needs.
- Successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strategically develop pipeline, reducing search duration for future needs
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years high volume recruiting experience (combination of corporate and agency background highly desireable)
- Sales recruiting experience a plus!
- Proven ability to successfully produce in a high-volume, time sensitive environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Applicant Tracking System experience (Jobvite a plus, not required)
- Natural ability to captivate all audiences with effective communication style
Meet Some of Workiva's Employees
Group Delivery Manager
Mike clears roadblocks for his Development Teams, helping them root out issues and find solutions while adhering to agile processes—in addition to leading a team of delivery managers.
Back to top