Sales Operations Manager
The Sales Operations team is growing and currently seeking a manager to join their dynamic team! The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the development and ongoing business-impacting improvements of Workiva’s sales operations, focusing initially on our processes and deployment of Salesforce.com (SFDC).
This individual will evaluate processes to seek out ways to optimize existing operations. The Sales Operations Manager interacts with internal business users to understand core issues, business concerns, and needs, and extracts key requirements to present solid, actionable information and recommendations leading to measurable business results.
What You’ll Do:
- Audit existing processes and systems for improvements, tool integration and usage, data hygiene, workflows, and business reporting
- Create a plan for process improvement and engage the necessary stakeholders to ensure all parties are involved in strategy setting and execution of initiatives that impact bookings and margin.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues across departments
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business and our markets to provide support to the sales team and our other stakeholders.
- Manage performance/compliance metrics by measuring the effectiveness and success of changes on a continual basis
- Optimize, prioritize, and drive planning for what SFDC/other system Admins will build to improve our ability to execute.
- Work effectively with several internal stakeholders concurrently to ensure the needs of Workiva are met while simultaneously improving internal processes
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of overall experience in sales operations, a plus if some experience is in a management role OR salesforce solutions architecture role.
- SaaS experience a plus
- B.S./B.A. degree in business or related field preferred
- Demonstrated success in Project/Change Management
- Proficiency in the use of technology and tools leveraged by the sales organization to manage the business
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to influence at all levels and in various departments
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time to meet with internal stakeholders. Success in this role will require 50%+ of time during onboarding/ramp in Ames, IA.
Meet Some of Workiva's Employees
Group Delivery Manager
Mike clears roadblocks for his Development Teams, helping them root out issues and find solutions while adhering to agile processes—in addition to leading a team of delivery managers.
Back to top