Regional Sales Director - Swedish or Danish Speaker
Led by an action-driven leadership team, employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference.
The Regional Sales Director (RSD) is accountable for sales of our Wdesk platform, services, and solutions to target prospect companies through strategic conversations at all levels within these organizations. The RSD will also focus on expanding opportunities within our existing customer base to incrementally increase sales volume via additional seats and Workiva solutions.
Business-level language proficiency in Swedish or Danish required for this role. Candidates can be based in London or Amsterdam.
What You'll Do:
- Prospect and close new business opportunities and expand opportunities within existing customers.
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities.
- Plan and execute sales strategy.
- Provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis.
- Work with Sales Development Representatives to generate initial customer interest.
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles and eliminate barriers to gain commitment.
- Naturally lead the sales process to a close by demonstrating Workiva's superior value proposition.
- Maintain the customer relationship as well as grow the business.
What You'll Need:
- 5-7+ years of complex, enterprise solution selling – Software as a Service model preferred
- Technology and/or SaaS sales experience required
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred
- Executive presence; ability to communicate at the most senior level
- Ability to manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize selling activities and follows through in a timely fashion
- Understanding of the Software as a Service business model
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
Meet Some of Workiva's Employees
Senior Program Manager
Jason specializes in a specific area of the company’s product offerings. He creates processes to help Workiva’s customer success managers provide the best possible service.
Back to top