Quality Assurance Analyst
Working on our Quality Assurance team, you'll use and build cutting edge testing tools with agile processes to plan and conduct functional and acceptance testing of our software products. You'll be part of a product team using a number of test frameworks and methodologies to ensure that we provide the best possible experience to our customers through quality driven products.
What You'll Do:
- Educate and promote the tools that are available for the team to be successful in delivering high-quality products.
- Gather and analyze data to drive customer first, quality minded testing practices and improvements.
- Collaborate closely with product teams and stakeholders to correctly identify and resolve issues
- Organize and carry out functional and nonfunctional testing within an iterative development methodology.
- Create, review, and maintain robust automated regression and data-driven tests
- Contribute to the company and our culture
- Automate testing using Dart & Selenium
- Engineer tests to verify and validate application performance
- Write and/or review unit or API tests
- Strong understanding of effective SDLC and QA methodologies.
What You'll Need:
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years Quality Assurance or development experience, working in an agile or lean environment
- Strong critical thinking skills, analytical approach, and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems
- Desire to improve testing process through constant evaluation and analysis
- Proven track record of using data to drive quality within products
- Experience establishing and developing relationships with peers and co-workers
- Ability to create and execute automated and manual testing strategies
- Ability to maintain and configure testing environments
- Experience using Selenium or other automated testing tools
- Know how to test interfaces and integrated systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in automated testing on browser based applications
- Experience with Dart, Sauce Labs, or Docker is a plus
Where You'll Work:
Meet Some of Workiva's Employees
Group Delivery Manager
Mike clears roadblocks for his Development Teams, helping them root out issues and find solutions while adhering to agile processes—in addition to leading a team of delivery managers.
Back to top