Professional Services Manager
Workiva's Professional Services team has earned a reputation for providing the highest quality XBRL services in the industry. The success of our accounting professionals is measured by our industry leading satisfaction ratings. This is accomplished through an exceptionally high performing team supported by the best solution for financial reporting professionals (Wdesk - Workiva SEC reporting application).
The Professional Services Manager is an integral position within the organization, working closely internally with Sales, Product Support, Product Management, and Customer Success and externally with Financial Reporting Managers, Directors, and Controllers of public companies. The Professional Services Manager is responsible for customer project management, XBRL data modeling, mapping, tagging and review of customer XBRL projects. A key responsibility is to ensure the highest quality customer XBRL filings.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain management responsibility for multiple XBRL professional service engagements
- Review financial statements to gain an understanding of the accounting policies to map, model, and tag clients statements for XBRL
- Respond in a timely fashion to resolve outstanding customer issues and/or inquiries
- Manage issue resolution or assist client as appropriate depending on the type of engagement
- Provide supervisor and customer with updates and trend information that impact areas of responsibility
- Maintain thorough knowledge of taxonomies, SEC regulations, and US GAAP changes
- Provide client training on XBRL and Wdesk application
- Work closely with Workiva customer support team members
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Master's in Accounting and CPA preferred
- 1+ years experience preferred
- Project and time management skills
- Proven ability to meet critical deadlines
- Ability to prioritize multiple and potentially overlapping client requirements
- Prevalent sense of customer service
- Comprehensive understanding of U.S. GAAP and financial reporting
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Workiva reserves the right to reject all unsolicited third-party resumes received in regards/relation to this position/job posting.
Back to top