Office Assistant (Part-time)
At Workiva, we are committed to greatness and strive to provide best-in-class customer service. Our software and support should leave our customers with a “Wow!” impression. That's where you fit in. As an Office Assistant, you have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that provides best-in-class services and support to all visitors and teams in our Scottsdale office. In this part time role, you will be responsible for consistent excellence in facilities and people care.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage conference room scheduling, including resolving scheduling conflicts and assisting employees in meeting space set-ups and tear-downs
- Greet, screen and respond appropriately to all manner of inquiries in person or by phone, from customers, visitors, vendors and the general public
- Welcome visitors, vendors, clients and employees by greeting them and answering or referring inquiries; follow screening and security procedures to control access to the building
- Take pride in Workiva facilities by ensuring the office space is generally presentable
- Manage office supply inventory for Scottsdale facility; including kitchen and 'snack area' inventory
- Liaise with caterers and managers to set service areas for catered meals; help with clean up of catering services
- Assisting Executive team on requests
- Maintain building cleanliness during operating hours
- Assist in building maintenance programs as necessary, coordinating with facility managers, plumbers, HVAC contractors, landscapers and other vendors
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience working in an office environment, hospitality or related industry
- High School diploma or equivalent; AA or AS degree preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with staff at all levels
- Communication skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including Gmail, Google Docs, spreadsheets and word processing; experience using a variety of mail merge programs desired.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Understanding of safe food handling practices preferred
Where You'll Work:
At Workiva we started with an idea: make complex collaboration easy. We knew there was a better way, and that’s why we created Wdesk. We’re building something amazing and that’s why it’s already used by thousands of companies around the globe.
Meet Some of Workiva's Employees
Senior Program Manager
Jason specializes in a specific area of the company’s product offerings. He creates processes to help Workiva’s customer success managers provide the best possible service.
Back to top