Customer Success Representative
At Workiva, we strive to turn happy customers into raving fans! Everything about the user experience with our software along with the support we provide leaves our customers with a “WOW!” impression. The Customer Success team plays an important part in achieving that goal. You will support customers in filing their Securities and Exchange Commission documents during hours outside of the normal business day. Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of financial statements and working with members across the team, while delivering best-in-class customer service.
- Preparing documents created from previous financial reports by applying correct formatting and formulas in Wdesk reporting software.
- Creating source documents from historical data in Wdesk spreadsheet software
- Answering customer inquiries through customer support phone lines or email
- Working with other Customer Success team members to ensure accuracy of documents through review of work completed
- Providing assistance to Quality Assurance team through testing the usability and functionality of products and features
- Training customers on Company products
- Complete XBRL Tie-Outs
- Perform the XBRL Re-tag process
Job Qualifications and Experience:
- Extreme attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency in spreadsheets and word processing
- Proven communication and phone skills
- Ability to communicate directly with customers on technical aspects of our application
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work varying hours during peak seasons
Meet Some of Workiva's Employees
Group Delivery Manager
Mike clears roadblocks for his Development Teams, helping them root out issues and find solutions while adhering to agile processes—in addition to leading a team of delivery managers.
Back to top